[omniORB] Stack size in CORBA threads

radamkie at kdm.pl radamkie at kdm.pl
Tue Jul 4 18:49:08 BST 2006

We implement one application using omniORB on Linux RH Enterprise 3 Platform
where the "ulimit" command with option -s sets maximal stack size per thread.
When own omni_threads are created, we mark, that default thread always
on start takes maximal stack size. So, by creating own threads we have
to use creating properities to change taken stack size. But the problem
is by threads in omniORB, which seem to take default value of stak size
(maximal).
Is there any method, way etc. to change stack size taken by creating
omniORB threads?

Cheers,
Radek