[omniORB] Omniorb binds to a wrong IP

Stefan Näwe naewe.s at atlas.de
Tue Jan 31 08:29:38 GMT 2006

Vitaliy Buben schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am curious what is causing omniorb  to bind to a wrong IP.  Basically,
> there are three network adapters. Each one has two virtual IPs. For some
> reason, corba decides to bind to a different IP once in a while.

On what kind of system ?

> What
> would be the best way to force absolute binding to one IP/hostname?
> Thank you,

You must be the third to ask such a question in the last week or so.
It's all in the docs:

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni40/omniORB/omniORB004.html#toc22
http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni40/omniORB/omniORB008.html#toc41

Stefan
Stefan Naewe                                     ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                         Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-1378                Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                                28305 Bremen