[omniORB] Problem with modules

janssen.h at atlas.de janssen.h at atlas.de
Mon Jan 30 09:05:22 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem with modules. I get different class names when I use a
module.

For example: Here I use only the interface

interface DTRCorba

{ . . . };

And the IDL-Compiler generates this code for the POA:

class POA_DTRCorba :

  public virtual _impl_DTRCorba,

  public virtual PortableServer::ServantBase

{ . . . }

Here I use the interface and a module:

module ABC

{

  interface DTRCorba

  { . . . };

};

And the IDL-Compiler generates this code:

_CORBA_MODULE POA_ABC

_CORBA_MODULE_BEG

  class DTRCorba :

    public virtual ABC::_impl_DTRCorba,

    public virtual PortableServer::ServantBase

_CORBA_MODULE_END

The problem is now that the code which uses this class expects something
like POA_ABC_DTRCorba. Are there maybe parameters for the IDL-Compiler
available which creates the class POA_ABC_DTRCorba and not DTRCorba? Or
have I to use other settings in the Visual Studio 6.0 which replaces the
_CORBA_MODULE POA_ABC into POA_ABC_DTRCorba?

Thanks for your help

Heiko