[omniORB] Specifying IP Ports?

W T Meyer meyer at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 25 09:29:43 GMT 2006

I would like to run omniORB using SSH tunnelling and to do this I need to
know the client and server ports both for the application and for
omniNames. The server port for omniNames is easy, it is 2809 (corbaloc),
the others seem to be dynamic in that they are different each time I
instantiate a client or a server. Is there a way I can control the port
numbers so I do not have to manually set up a different tunnel every time I
run the client or restart the server? Or is there a different way to run
omniOrb via ssh tunnels?

Regards,

Tom Meyer