[omniORB] gnu-win32-lite.zip for omniORB 2.8.0

Sergey Kraev thexray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:50:09 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to build omniORB 2.8.0 with VC 6.0 on Win2000 because not
all of the win32 biniaries are included in this release but readme for
win32 only explains how to do it using checkmounts script found only
in gnu-win32-lite.zip archive. The archive isn't available at it's
address and I couldn't find it anywhere else. If anyone has it, I
would appreciate if you send it to me. Alternatively maybe anybody has
*.hh headers from this omniORB version.

Thanks,
Sergey