[omniORB] changing the host ip in object request

Stefan Näwe naewe.s at atlas.de
Tue Jan 24 13:33:54 GMT 2006

Stefan Näwe schrieb:
> Jeffrey Coffman schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>>     I've been using omniOrb 4.0.6 for a while on both arm and xscale on an  embedded linux platforms.  Just recently we moved from wired to a  wireless solution.  The wireless system we use is based on pppoe like a  dsl modem.
>>
>>     So now the systems have a local address for their eithernet adapter and also a pppoe address for the "modem".  How can
>>     I force the server to use a certain host/ip/port in the returned object  references.  I need to tell omniOrb to use the modem's ip address if  possible.  Is there a way todo this in omniOrb?
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>
>>     Jeff
>
> See Section 4.5 "Server Side Options" in the manual (October 2004)

Here:

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni40/omniORB/omniORB004.html#toc22

And:
http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni40/omniORB/omniORB008.html#toc41

/S.
Stefan Naewe                                     ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                         Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-1378                Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                                28305 Bremen