[omniORB] Need a special omniINSPOA

Wernke zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Fri Jan 13 07:57:36 GMT 2006

Thanks Renny,

Sorry but you have missed my point. I am familiar with the existing
omniINSPOA and I use it a lot. What I need is a variant of it with a
different thread policy, say SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL or MAIN_THREAD_MODEL.

What I gather from the docs is that you cannot dynamically change the
POA's policy, so you have to create a new one with the right policy. I
can create a new POA with SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL and USER_ID policy, yet
the special key handling which the omniINSPOA does, is missing.

Thanks for your posting anyway.

Regards, Wernke

 <code deleted>