[omniORB] NameService problem (from Java)

Wernke zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Wed Jan 11 08:19:27 GMT 2006

I am not sure but since none of the experts have replied, I'll throw my
two cents in:

I think you are mixing up the listener port with the name service
location. org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort specifies the listener port on
your local machine. To tell your Java client the location of the
NameService you should use something like

 org.omg.CORBA.NameService=corbaloc::<host>:<port>

Regards, Wernke