[omniORB] NameService problem (from Java)

Lolke B. Dijkstra omniorb at dijkstra-ict.com
Tue Jan 10 16:21:05 GMT 2006

Yep, seems to do the job.
Although rereading the configuration info:

bootstrapAgentHostname default = none
If set, this parameter indicates the hostname to use for look-ups using
the obsolete
Sun bootstrap agent. This mechanism is superseded by the interoperable
naming
service.

still does not at all give me a clue.

Thanks a lot. I think it would be a good idea to put a note in the
documentation on it.