[omniORB] Multiple Inheritance

Neil Vince neil.vince at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:21:46 GMT 2006

Thanks, I've not got an issue with that, it's the addition of the
implementation handlers at run time.  I'm already using A_impl B_impl
and I see that C.h includes A.h & B.h, but how do I implement C.h (there
are no methods in this interface), or do I even have too? Can I just add
the handlers already written for A & B to C?

(Does that make any sense?)

Regards,

Nel