[omniORB] Multiple Inheritance

Gerd Schmitt extern.schmitt at kmweg.de
Fri Feb 3 11:12:29 GMT 2006

In addition to what Wernke wrote:
It seems you are looking to reuse the implementation of A and B.
Your implementation class would then look something like:

#include "C.hh"
#include "AImpl.h"
#include "BImpl.h"

class CImpl : public virtual POA_C, public virtual AImpl, public virtual BImpl
{
}

The "virtual" inheritance is important.

Having said that, I'm not the Guru like the other guys here :-(

Gerd