[omniORB] Problem with SocketCollection::Select() method

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Dec 28 18:26:15 GMT 2006

On Thursday 21 December, souchaud wrote:

> > Please try omniORB 4.1.0. There was a bug in rc 2 that could well be the
> > problem you are seeing.
>
> I compiled and installed omniORB4.1.0, but the error is still here.
> Here is the dump (do you want a higher debug level?) :

I don't know what's going wrong. poll() is reporting that some number of
sockets are readable, but omniORB isn't able to find them all. As a
workaround, I have downgraded the assertion to a warning log message.
Please can you try the current CVS version in the omni4_1_develop
branch, and see if it works for you?  I would expect you to get some
warning messages, but does it continue to work ok other than that?