[omniORB] VisualStudio 8 warns when linking 4.1 static+debug libs

Oliver Frick zygozyl-ooml at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 13 11:05:08 GMT 2006

We have a small problem when linking the omniOrb 4.1 libs (static+debug)
to VisualStudio 8 projects. The linker prints a long list of warnings
like the
following:

"omniORB4d.lib(anonObject.o) : warning LNK4204: [...]\Debug\vc80.pdb'
is missing debugging information for referencing module;
linking object as if no debug info"

We are using precompiled libraries - omniORB-4.1.0-x86_win32_vc8.zip
from the omniOrb SourceForge website and we followed the readme files
for setting up the projects.

Oliver Frick