[omniORB] Question about a particular MARSHALL system exception.

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Apr 27 15:19:39 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 April, "Welch, Jay" wrote:

> On one of our servers I am getting a MARSHALL exception with a minor
> code of 'PassEndOfMessage'. I have had no luck searching for this
> particular minor code. On the other server I am able to communicate
> just fine.

It means that as omniORB was trying to unmarshal something, it reached
the end of the input message before it had read all the data it was
expecting. That's usually due to a mismatch between the IDL definitions
seen by the client and server, but it could also be due to a marshalling
bug in one end or the other.