[omniORB] using more orb-s in the same application

Attila Czigány atteeharp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:15:23 BST 2006

Hello,
Thanks for the connection infos, I will check.
Yes, I use "NameService" and it is OK, but I wanted to use to different
hosts in the same time with their own "NameService", and this would be
possible only with two orbs if I am not mistaken.(one for client, one for
server) But OK, it is quite special, who wants that anyway... (Solved it in
other way)