[omniORB] Newbie Question on compiling idl files with -bpython

Richard Johnson rljohnson at zontziry.com
Wed Sep 28 11:34:33 BST 2005

I found what the problem was.  The omniORB libraries are getting
installed to /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/omniidl_be
rather than /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/omniidl_be.  I was using
python 2.4 and it did not have this 2.3 directory in the path.  It works
great now if I add it to the path or use the -p option and point it to
the correct directory.

Richard Johnson