[omniORB] omniorb install/RPM creation problem on 64-bit linux

Thomas Lockhart lockhart at fourpalms.org
Mon Sep 26 19:13:16 BST 2005

> ... But as long as they didn't fork to far out into LaLa land, most
> should have this macro.

Great. Thanks for checking.

btw, do you have suggestions for finding current references for RPM
macros and other features? I've got the original RPM book, but that has
been sadly outdated for years and for anything newer I've been relying
on querying RPM for macro values, finding other RPMs as examples, and
getting suggestions from others. There has to be a better way...

                         - Tom