[omniORB] Re: value type: Marshall error

Андрей Пучин pouchin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:33:41 BST 2005

Hi!
There is a little more information.

I have a giop dump for both ace/tao and omniORBpy clients. The difference in
value_tag.

In case with tao client the value_tag is 0x7fffff02 (single repository id is
present) followed with RepoId, and
with omniORBpy client value is 0x7fffff00.

TAO hasn't support this case :-((

When omniORBpy sends a single repository id in the encoding??

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Андрей                            mailto:pouchin at gmail.com