[omniORB] OmniORBpy and value types

OKeeffe, Michael K MOKEEFFE at amfam.com
Fri Sep 9 12:15:33 BST 2005

Although focusing on WebSphere, Iona and VisiBroker, there is a link in
this document to the tests they used for CORBA interoperability.  4 of
the 17 issues noted had to do with valuetypes, so I'd expect there might
be some problems working with these ORBs.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27005708&aid=1