[omniORB] OmniNames patch

jorgefm at cirsa.com jorgefm at cirsa.com
Wed Sep 7 14:01:40 BST 2005

Well, the only thing I dislike from the current behaviour
is the error that omniNames generates now. I prefer to
have a known initial situation in my embedded device when
he boots, and an option, is to recreate the log file every
time.

I would prefer that if the log is present omniNames would use
it, and if the log doesn't exists omniNames would create it,
avoiding the need of the parameters. But my solution is more easy
to integrate in the existing code.