[omniORB] Installing omniOrb4

Jesus Villalobos jevillalobos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:23:21 BST 2005

Hello all!

On Wednesday 23 July, "Shatrowsky, Mark" wrote:

> omniidl: (The error was 'ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/python: fatal
> relocation error: file /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5:
> symbol __eprintf: reference symbol not found).

And Duncan Grisby answered:

My guess is that the C++ runtime is making assumptions about the C
runtime that Python is linked with. Try configuring and building
Python with the same GCC version you are using for omniORB.

Now, I'm trying to install omniORB-4.0.6 and I'm having the same problem.
But I've compiled Python2.4 with the same GCC version (3.3.2) I'm using for
omniORB.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Jesús.