[omniORB] omniidl and pydev

Jürgen Weber jugewe at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 18 14:12:15 BST 2005

Well, maybe I should explain otherways what I want to
do:

I want to enter on the Windows commandline

E:\work>python something.py -Wbexample echo.idl

to run the C++ IDL compiler. If I can do that, I can
debug it in the pydev Eclipse plugin, too and have
breakpoints in the python C++ backend (I assume that
something.py calls the IDL compiler part written in
C++ and then finally calls
lib/python/omniidl_be/cxx/impl/main.py  and that is
where I want to place my breakpoints).

So, what would be something.py and what environment
variables would I have to set and which DLLs should be
in PATH? I thought something.py were omniidlrun.py but
this gave the error message of my original post.

Thanks,
Jürgen

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omnipy2/omniORBpy/omniORBpy001.html#toc2