[omniORB] omniidl creating invalid include entry in generated header file

Brian McNamara Brian.McNamara at marconi.com
Thu Oct 13 17:49:53 BST 2005

I have downloaded and compiled omniORB 4.0.6 on an HP-UX 11.23 Itanium
system. I am using the aCC: HP aC++/ANSI C B3910B A.06.00 [Aug 25 2004]
compiler.

When I compile my IDL files using omniidl the generated ".hh" file contains
the following:

#ifndef ___hh_EXTERNAL_GUARD__
#define ___hh_EXTERNAL_GUARD__
#include <.hh>
#endif

Also, to avoid a similar problem when compiling omniORB I had to modify the
CosNotifyComm.idl file to swap the order of the include files.

#include "CosEventComm.idl"
#include "CosNotification.idl"

Before I changed the order of the include files, the generated .hh file
would contain:

#ifndef __header_hh_EXTERNAL_GUARD__
#define __header_hh_EXTERNAL_GUARD__
#include <header.hh>