[omniORB] Thread callback hooks

Patrick Hartling patrick.hartling at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:43:00 BST 2005

I am working on a relatively complex application combining several
thread-aware packages including omniORB 4.0.6. In this case, I need
one package to be able to be made aware of the thread created
internally by omniORB for handling incoming traffic. Fortunately, the
software in question (OpenSG) has features for allowing exactly that.
Now, I just need to figure out where to make use of those features
from the thread created by omniORB. I have seen some old posts
referring to omniORB 3 features for having callbacks or hooks that are
invoked when omniORB is initializing a thread, and I am wondering if
omniORB 4 has anything similar. Thanks in advance.

 -Patrick

--
Patrick L. Hartling
http://www.137.org/patrick/