[omniORB] SSL verification and information

Sander Steffann steffann at nederland.net
Sun Nov 27 17:35:53 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am using omniORB from python and I would like to do a few things with SSL,
but I don't know how to do them. What I would like is:
- Set he SSL verification depth to 1, so only client certificates signed
directly by the SA are accepted;
- In the servant I want to know the details of the client certificate used
to call it, and the IP address the call was made from;
- I would like to make client certificates optional in certain cases;
- When a servant can be reached over SSL and non-SSL, I would like to know
how it was accessed;

I don't even know if any of these things are currently possible in
omniORB... If anyone can give me some pointers I would realy appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sander Steffann