[omniORB] Configuring redundant/fail-over naming service w/ omniORB

OKeeffe, Michael K MOKEEFFE at amfam.com
Wed Nov 2 14:55:54 GMT 2005

	We would like to have a redundant/fail-over naming service in
our system in case the active naming service process quits working (e.g.
if the machine hosting the naming service locks up or quits running,
etc.).

	I haven't been able to determine how to set this up, but was
wondering if someone on this list can point me to some documentation or
provide some notes on their experience of setting something like this
up.

	Check out
http://www.omniorb-support.com/omniwiki/OmniOrb4DevelopmentStatus#head-2
38506bbc5333dc359ba04073aaa6623c7ee2e6e