[omniORB] Configuring redundant/fail-over naming service w/ omniORB

Steve Rowe SRowe at photoworks.com
Tue Nov 1 08:30:18 GMT 2005

We would like to have a redundant/fail-over naming service in our system in
case the active naming service process quits working (e.g. if the machine
hosting the naming service locks up or quits running, etc.).

I haven't been able to determine how to set this up, but was wondering if
someone on this list can point me to some documentation or provide some
notes on their experience of setting something like this up.

Thanks much,

- Steve Rowe
  PhotoWorks, Inc.