[omniORB] connecting to ORB across network

Srinivasan, Rajagopalan (GE Healthcare) Rajagopalan.Srinivasan at ge.com
Thu May 5 00:30:58 BST 2005

if this is an FAQ - pardon me. a pointer would be appreciated:

to connect to a server from a remote client :

*	on the client machine are there any services that should be running at all?
*	can they be different platforms say linux-fc2 and redhatlinux or windows?
*	apart from omniORB.cfg sections for client and server, any other configurations one needs to play with

some guidance on these would be great.

thanks.

srini

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com.au/help/email_privacy_policy.html for information about our privacy practices.