[omniORB] transient exception handler and call timeout problem

Vladislav Vrtunski vladislav.vrtunski at dmsgroup.co.yu
Wed May 4 13:38:32 BST 2005

Hi,

    We are back and this time we are sending complete sample code that
is making omniorb behave as described in previous posts. Simple Makefile
that we used to build both server and client on a FC3 box is included.
We have also tested on windows boxes and the result is exactly the same.
Also, it does not matter whether the client and the server are on the
same machine or on different ones.

    Please, can you tell us if this is the expected behavior of omniorb
or not.

Thanx in advance!

Regards,

--