[omniORB] omniINSPOA + MAIN_THREAD_MODEL?

Gerd Schmitt extern.schmitt at kmweg.de
Wed Mar 30 10:44:49 BST 2005

I had a similiar issue and it seems like it's not possible to do that.
As I really wanted the omniINSPOA I had to protect most of my methods
with semaphores (they are calling into propriatary non thread safe code).

Saying that (I am not a heavy CORBA or omniORB user) there may very well
be better solutions that I am not aware off.

good look,
Gerd