[omniORB] Getting started on Mac OS X

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Tue Mar 8 09:16:30 GMT 2005

Ken,

One more thing that I forgot to mention, that possibly could help your
efforts:  I built the omniORB libraries using the normal, command line
configure/make scripts that are included with the release.

I then used those libraries in a Project Builder project in order to
build my own application software.

It's a subtle distinction, but I believe it would be a daunting effort
to try to use CodeWarrior to build the omni libraries themselves.  Also,
it would be a maintenance nightmare, because one doing so would have to
keep up with any changes to the omni distribution as it evolves.

Hope this helps.

Craig