[omniORB] OmniOrb 4.0.3 and Python

Marco Freschi mfreschi at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:11:02 GMT 2005

Ok, thanks a lot for the answer.
But which is the minimum package to be installed in the development machine.
I saw the packages omnipython that it is a subset of Python but also
omniORBpy. My intention is to create a sort of minimum unique package (in
order to work with OmniOrb) to be used in all the machines without taking
care of Python.
Is there some references for that?

Cheers
Marco