[omniORB] Problem with IDL to C++

Swapnil Wale swapnil.wale at gitechnologies.com
Thu Mar 3 01:10:17 GMT 2005

Hi,
    I am new to CORBA. I am trying to use RMI-IIOP. I have generated the IDL
files for the remote interfaces using rmic. But when I use omniidl I get
some strange error. Here is the error message -

C:\Med\self\IDL>omniidl -bcxx EJBObject.idl
Assertion failed: 0, file idlpython.cc, line 1139

way.

I am confused what to do? Can anybody please help me out of this.

Thank you
-Swapnil-