[omniORB] porting omniORB to a message passing OS

Bojan Sernek bojan.sernek at hermes.si
Wed Jun 22 12:54:32 BST 2005

Hello,

            I'm interested in porting omniORB to an operating system that
uses native message passing between local processes (instead of using
sockets, for example) - this is what I'd want to use. If anyone would care,
this is Enea's OSE operating system. Can omniORB be easily ported to such an
architecture? I'm also interested in using custom allocation methods for
some objects (like buffers) and custom default types (like for strings,
sequences...) can omniORB cope with that easily?

            Thanks in advance,

Bojan Šernek.