[omniORB] omniORB3 on OS X using CodeWarrior-9.3

S. Sahayaraj ssahayaraj at quark.com
Tue Jun 14 21:57:02 BST 2005

  All,
	I'm able to build the omniORB3 on OS X using CodeWarrior-9.3 and
get the binaries. I'm using the omniORB in Client side which is running
on OS X. It's working fine, client can connect to server and do all
operations.

	 Now, the issue here is, When my server machine is not available
OR my server is not running at specified port, then I'm not able to get
the  "OMNIORB_THROW_CONNECTION_BROKEN"  exception from Client omniORB.
What could be a problem here?.

	Anything that I need to do in project settings?. OR Is it known
issue of omniORB-3.0.x on OS X?. Have anyone tried to build the omniORB3
on Codewarrior-9.3 compiler in before?. Did anybody face this issue
before?.

Thanks
Sahay.