[omniORB] java / idlj + omniOrb 4: Connection refused

Okeefe, Michael K MOKEEFE at amfam.com
Fri Jun 3 14:49:22 BST 2005

Possibly a security issue, have you checked the permissions for that
port?  Also, is the omniNames service starting properly?  Try using a
C++ client to make sure that works, for example one of the example
clients included with the omniORB documentation.

Also, the Sun bootstrap agent is obsolete, JDK 1.5 supports the
Interoperable Naming Service according to:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/idl/jidlNaming.html