AW: [omniORB] Serious bug under solaris

Winterstein, Bernd, VF-DE Bernd.Winterstein at vodafone.com
Tue Jul 12 11:03:31 BST 2005

Thank you very much. The whole project was in trouble, because we are transferring mostly geographic data, which has to be very precise.
The patch helped. The flag -fno-strict-aliasing had no effect. We are using GCC 3.4.3. Do you have information if this problem doesn't occur with GCC 3.4.4

Regards,
Bernd