[omniORB] rendezvouser error

John Chesshir john.chesshir at mainstream-tech.com
Fri Jul 8 15:51:02 BST 2005

	That last email was an idiot's question.  Upon further
inspection, I realized the CPPFLAGS is a precompiler, not a compiler,
directive.
	We have now set the CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS environment variables to
-ggdb (in case there are extras gdb needs).  We have cleaned out our
omniORB compile and started from scratch.  We passed the options
--disable-static and --enable-thread-tracing to the configure script.
We then recompiled our own code against the new omniORB shared objects.

	After all this we are still unable to step into the omniORB code
to find where that error message is coming from.  What are we missing?