[omniORB] Narrow/resolve

Hofmann, Bernhard (Siemens EXT) bernhard.hofmann.ext at siemens.com
Wed Jul 6 08:57:52 BST 2005

Hi

I can use an IOR string and string_to_object() and then _narrow() to get
the object I want, or I can use ResolveNameService().

I have the same object (Acme.Context/Manager.Object) on many different
computers, and I'd like to specify a corbaloc or similar when resolving
(so I can identify the computer I wish to get the object from).

How would I go about this? I've tried multiple InitRef settings, but I
don't seem to be able to define the order in which they're attempted.

Lost,
Bernhard