[omniORB] PortableServer.ServantActivator bug in omniORBpy

alex yeolahim at mail.ru
Mon Jul 4 12:07:37 BST 2005

good time of day

I have some problem in omniORBpy (version 2.5 & 2.6)
it is:
if I try to use PortableServer.ServantActivator
and if in method incarnate I raise CORBA exception (it is
PortableServer::ForwardRequest for me ),
it produce segmentation fault in omniORBpy

in attachment you can see simple test and patches for this situation
pathes not good, but can resolve situation in simple way

ok, we have solution, but what is wrong in this ?

best regards
Alexey Bulavitsky