[omniORB] ANNOUNCE: omniORB 4.1 testing

Alex Tingle alex.tingle at bronermetals.com
Wed Jan 26 16:49:44 GMT 2005

Hi Al,

Perhaps your PYTHONPATH (environment variable) is still pointing to the
old v4.0 omniidl backend. The 'omniidl' executable doesn't generate the
C++ stubs itself, it calls a Python module called 'omniidl_be.cxx'
which is usually installed into site-packages.

-Alex Tingle

--
Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!