[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.7 and omniORBpy 2.7 soon

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Thu Dec 29 15:30:54 GMT 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 14:06, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> I intend to release new stable versions of omniORB and omniORBpy soon.
> If you have any patches you'd like to have included, please send them to
> me in the next couple of days so I can consider them.

My holiday vacation made me miss this - is it too late to include my
__getitem__-patch for CORBA-structs? Just for remembrance: It introduced a
__getitem__-method on structs that made something like this possible:

some_tuple = (1,2,3)
some_struct = SomeStruct(*some_tuple)
some_tuple == tuple(some_struct) -> True

Basically this is very useful when you want to deal in a pretty pythonic way
with ad-hoc structs when using a corba interface.

Regards,

Diez