[omniORB] issues with omniorb(py) on solaris

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Dec 15 12:06:12 GMT 2005

On Thursday 15 December, "Tim Docker" wrote:

> My testing indicates that the problem has been fixed in the CVS
> snapshots:
>
> 	omniORB-4.1-latest.tar.gz
> 	omniORBpy-3-latest.tar.gz
>
> This is good. However, I'm hesitant to release a system that depends
> on a CVS snapshot. When do you plan to make a new release? Assuming
> it's not very soon, could you point me at the appropriate code where
> the bug fix would lie, so that I can manually create a patch over
> the existing 4.0.6 release?

Those are snapshots of the next major releases of omniORB. They are
unstable (in the sense that they're not properly released yet -- they're
actually pretty stable). You should use the snapshots of omniORB 4.0 and
omniORBpy 2, which are stable.

I'm going to do omniORB 4.0.7 and omniORBpy 2.7 releases soon...