[omniORB] Re: newbiequestion: unable to finish echo.idl example > no POA_echo skeleton

Peter Vandersteegen peter.vandersteegen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:52:18 BST 2005

hi

I found the solution of my problem (thx to the help of Wernke zur Borg)
> my troubles were caused by the module name Example

my example.idl was the following:

#ifndef __ECHO_IDL__
#define __ECHO_IDL__

module Example { // remove this module-name to find POA_Echo in the created
.hh file
interface Echo {
string echoString(in string mesg);
};
};
#endif

So it was necessary to comment out the module name to find the correct
solution.
(using a module name Example no longer create POA_Echo but "_CORBA_MODULE
POA_Example")

once again thx for your time

kind regards

Peter