[omniORB] omniORB development version problem

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Apr 19 16:24:55 BST 2005

On Tuesday 19 April, Piet van Oostrum wrote:

> I reloaded the development versions (snapshots) of omniORB and omniORBpy
> and tried to compile them. Recently omniORB::logf was removed, but
> unfortunately omniORBpy still uses them.

As long as you're using the latest development version of omniORBpy, it
should work fine. The problem might be that SourceForge's shell server
is a bit flaky at the moment, and has problems connecting to the cvs
server. The snapshot of omniORBpy might have been out of date. I've just
forced creation of the snapshot, so it should be ok now.