[omniORB] Using omniorb as shared library

Frederico Faria fred_faria at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 17 22:28:26 BST 2005

 Hi Bastian,

  I dont know how the "plugin engine" load the shared
libraries  because it is a proprietary software.
I just use the available 3rd Party  SDK that defines a
standard interface to develop the plugins.
The plugin is built as a shared library linked with
omni static libraries. I am using gcc 2.95.3 and omni
4.0.5. I am getting a CORBA::Exception and I can see
that nothing arises in corba server omni trace. The
code runs fine when I use it like a standard
aplication.

Thank you,
Faria