[omniORB] SSL from omniORB to any Java ORB

Burton, Craig CBurton at verisign.com
Thu Apr 14 10:41:30 BST 2005

Hi Fred,

We are currently using an OpenORB Java client over SSL in a production
environment.  We had to make a few 'tweaks' to the OpenORB distribution,
and we had to learn a lot about certificate conversion (between the file
format used by Java and that used by Open SSL).  But it is certainly
possible.

I *really* want to document and share the steps, but haven't had an
opportunity to make that a priority.  When I am able to do that (and
mailing list.

Craig