[omniORB] omniorbpy

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Apr 12 12:24:26 BST 2005

On Monday 11 April, "Srinivasan, Rajagopalan \(GE Healthcare\)" wrote:

> when i started make export under omkdepend, i get the following :
>
> ---------
>
> main.o(.text+0xa0):main.c: undefined reference to `GetMounts'
> main.o(.text+0xb5):main.c: undefined reference to `GetMounts'
> main.o(.text+0x2c2):main.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameU2D'
> main.o(.text+0x3bb):main.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameU2D'
> pr.o(.text+0x1aa):pr.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameD2U

You shouldn't need to build omkdepend at all. There's a binary of it in
the source distribution.

Regardless, I'm not sure you'll be able to compile omniORBpy with mingw.

Just wait a couple of days. I'm going to release omniORB 4.0.6 and
omniORBpy 2.6 very soon, and when I do I'll do binaries for Python 2.4.