[omniORB] omniorbpy

Srinivasan, Rajagopalan (GE Healthcare) Rajagopalan.Srinivasan at ge.com
Mon Apr 11 23:55:29 BST 2005

when i started make export under omkdepend, i get the following :

---------

main.o(.text+0xa0):main.c: undefined reference to `GetMounts'
main.o(.text+0xb5):main.c: undefined reference to `GetMounts'
main.o(.text+0x2c2):main.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameU2D'
main.o(.text+0x3bb):main.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameU2D'
pr.o(.text+0x1aa):pr.c: undefined reference to `TranslateFileNameD2U

sounds like something i dont have installed in the ming environment. any ideas would be really appreciated.

regards,

srini

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com.au/help/email_privacy_policy.html for information about our privacy practices.