[omniORB] Choosing specific end-points

Wernke zur Borg Wernke.zur.Borg at vega.de
Tue Apr 5 10:21:24 BST 2005

Thanks @ Duncan for the IOP module. Certainly it would be possible to
unmarshal and remarshal the IORs sent to a client and put the correct IP
address in. But I think that's really ugly...

I am also not sure if I could make my initial problem clear to everybody.
I'll try to respond to Craig's post to clarify it.

Since my scheme of spawning dedicated client servers works (described in my

Thanks anyway
Wernke